Quality Assurance Person
We are a Cannabis Processing Company that is currently seeking a QAP in Langley, BC. As part of the leadership team, you will get to shape the organization and be part of an exciting ride.
• Security clearance and QAP designation approved from Health Canada is required
• Must have extensive knowledge of Cannabis Regulation and Health Canada Regulations
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team
• In-depth understanding of the application of quality systems to the cannabis industry
• Bachelor of science and at least 2 years of experience in Quality, Regulatory, or Operations in a Cannabis Industry.
• Prior experience managing external regulatory audits preferred
• Excellent communication skills at all levels both written and verbal
• Ability to make impactful risk-based decisions quickly
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize workload
• Effective analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
• Manage the Quality Assurance & Compliance division to create the perfect ecosystem within regulatory and operational quality assurance for a new exciting organization.
• Batch Record review, and release
• Create Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
• Be part of the leadership team and help set up the foundation for the organization.
• Provide the leadership and direction necessary for the Quality department to meet their goals and maintain compliance
• Provide quality and regulatory expertise for all categories.
• Assist with Health Canada Amendments
• Ensure that products are manufactured, packaged, labelled, and stored in accordance with internal approved SOPs and Health Canada requirements
• Assist with monthly CRA reporting
• Approve cannabis for packaging, labelling, storage, sampling, and testing
• Participate in Health Canada inspections